The Kindle - Should be first on your Wish List!

My husband bought me a Kindle for Mother's Day. I have to say, "This thing is amazing!!!!" I'm always reading something, books-fiction and non-fiction, magazines, newspapers, you name it, I read it. This summer, I even figured out to put my Kindle in a large Ziplock bag while floating in the pool!

It didn't take me long to figure out that I hear a book advertised, read about a book, someone tells me about something I have to read, I turn on my Kindle, and in less than 60 seconds, my choice has been downloaded to my Kindle.

If this isn't great enough, you know when you're engrossed in your book, you can't put it down, put you need to drive to work, clean the house, make dinner...no problem, click on the "text to speech" option and

YOUR KINDLE CAN READ TO YOU!

I turn on the speech option, put on my headphones and go on with the rest of my life, all while "listening" to my book. Amazon really needs to stress this option more to us readers who still have a life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...