Leopard Print Christmas Photo Card

If after looking through this blog you are getting the impression I like animal prints, you'd be right. They just seem to jump out at me and I love when they're mixed creatively like on this Christmas photo card. This card is an "attach your own photos" style. I love this style because I can send one photo to family, a different photo to friends and yet another to business associates.

One of my friends actually prints out and keeps pictures of her family interacting with the people on her Christmas card list. When it's time to send out her cards, she puts those pictures on the card she sends to them. How clever!

 Leopard Print Holiday Photo Cards

 Shop Holiday Photo Cards and Christmas Photo Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...